Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How Y'all Doing??

Just checking in...Day #3!!  

Good news is you have made it through the first 3 days...bad news is you probably have had some sugar/caffeine withdrawals.  For me that comes in the form of a headache and lack of energy.  Well I have some more good news for you... 
IT WILL GET BETTER!!


My guess is that yesterday was tough for a lot of you...don't pull your hair out quite yet.  I always feel like Day #2 and Day #3 are the hardest.  My body is still adjusting to no sugar and no caffeine.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  It amazes me each challenge that once I get into the swing of it I stop craving all that yucky stuff, in fact I have been known to get a stomach ache at the end of a free day because my body is not happy with me for the sugar and other junk that is allowed that day.  So just a heads up that you may want to "be careful" on those free days!

Hang in there!!  
Soon you will have your energy back and those headaches will be gone AND it all be with NO sugar and caffeine.  Isn't that a wonderful thing??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2rw5jbYqs1qzdr4go1_400.jpg


Here are a few links to past posts that you may find useful to kickstart this challenge:










And as always, if you have a question you would like us to address with a blog post just let us know!!!

Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment