Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Giveaway time!

This week's giveaway comes to us courtesy of a fellow 8 Week Challenger, Jen Kelly.


"Hi! My name is Jen, my awesome husband is Colin, and I’m a stay-home, home schooling mom to 6 wonderful kids! Our family loves the doTERRA essential oils! doTERRA is a direct marketing company based in UT, and their oils are sourced from all over the world. We love sharing these high quality oils with people. We have also enjoyed the financial benefits of this home based business. What makes doTERRA essential oils so powerful and effective? Their purity! doTERRA oils are 100% certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) which means they go through extensive testing to ensure nothing harmful is added. These essential oils are the “pure life blood” of the plant. We have experienced physical and emotional wellness by using these incredible oils! The Wild Orange not only smells terrific, it also supports immune system function and emotional wellbeing. doTERRA essential oils can be used topically (a few drops on the bottoms of the feet is where best absorption occurs, and then it is distributed to all body functions), internally (a few drops in a gel capsule) or aromatically (the diffuser is awesome!). Check out our website at www.discoverdoterra.com."

Jen has been SO gracious to offer 5 lucky winners a bottle of their popular Wild Orange Essential Oil. Thanks so much Jen! I'm hoping someone around here wins a bottle so I can check it out myself!

Remember folks, to be eligible for the weekly drawings, you must have earned a minimum of 60 points the week prior. The drawing will be this Saturday using random.org.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I am a contender and I'm wondering if I am still entered in for the grand prize if I only earn 70 points a wk instead of 71.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene,

    The top points earners earn the grand prize at the very end. Last time, the pot was split between 21 people who all had perfect points. It is likely that will happen again, although I don't expect quite so many. SO, to answer your question, without a perfect 71 points every week, you probably won't end up being a grand prize winner (unless EVERYONE at some point ends up missing a point). There will however be a drawing at the end for random 2nd place winners. To be included in that drawing, you have to finish the challenge with an average of 60 points per week. The number of participants that will be drawn will depend on the number of grand prize winners we have and how much money they win. They will split 75% percent of the pot, and the remaining 25% goes to the random drawing. It will be split enough ways that it is slightly less than the grand prize payout.

    Whew! That was probably more information than you were after, but I hope it helps. It looks as though even if you aren't a grand prize winner, if you are drawn for the 2nd place split, you'll probably get atleast $40. BUT, it could be much more. We won't have any idea until the very last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the prompt answer to my question! That really helped clear everything up for me! I appreciate you taking the time, energy, and effort to head up this challenge! I am enjoying it and becoming a better person. I especially like the balanced approach to this challenge with its physical, spiritual, emotional, and individual aspects integrated. Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get daily suggestions and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete