Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude

Wow, it is already Week #4!

Time flies when you are having a good time, right?


With it being the week of Thanksgiving and the holidays fast approaching my mind is running a million miles a minute, Im sure a feeling you all know too well.


So we thought we would offer up a Thanksgiving Challenge that would help us slow down and show our gratitude to people in our lives in honor of Thanksgiving.

So if you write 5 cards or notes "giving thanks" you will earn a FREE POINT to use this week, the week of Thanksgiving (no phone calls, emails, or texts...good old fashioned cards)!





We have NEVER in all of the challenges that we have done offered up an additional FREE DAY, but we are feeling in the holiday spirit this week and thought we would offer a way to earn one this week. So take it a BIG step farther and write 25 thank you notes and you will earn yourself an extra free day instead of just an extra free point! We know 25 is A LOT, but c'mon its a free day on the line. So get your stack of cards out and get going...




(remember you MUST complete the challenge to receive your extra free point or free day, and it MUST be used this week, you cannot save it for another week)



On that note, my wonderful dad posted this quote on his facebook page this week and I have been thinking a lot about it and wanted to share it with you.


I have decided to sorta make it my Thanksgiving motto:


"Gratitude turns what we have into enough"
I love the simplicity of it!





One more thing, check out this article from the Mayo Clinic that I recently came across and thought had some great information in it on sugar and goes right along with this little challenge with ours.


h

Happy Thanksgiving


3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Thank you car #1: My mom, #2-5: my sisters, ....#24-25: Trisha and Karli! :) Seriously, this is awesome news. Thanks guys! And really, for everything else that you do. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even take a free day last week, BUT I think I'll still write the thank-you's just in case I feel the need to get that extra credit once Thanksgiving weekend gets here. I've always loved sending cards. Now's as great a time as any!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 is a lot of cards! At first I thought...who will i send them to? How will I think of that many people? But as I started making my list I am now wondering how I will decide which 25 to do. I have over 30 on my list so far. Thanks for having us do this. And thanks for the extra free day :)

    ReplyDelete